Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Fit of Giggles!

Obviously the perfect response to my faking the hiccups for her amusement. :)





PS: No, I didn't know the seatbelt was twisted like that when I strapped her in... yikes.

10 comments:

Mama Papaya said...

Oh how I love babies and toddlers with the giggles. Is there ever a more free time in life than those moments?

onemorebaby said...

Ha! That made me laugh too, I couldn't even hear the fake hiccups!!! Love Malia's expressions! What a girl...

hugs and love...

Unknown said...

That is so cute!

twondra said...

Sooooo cute! :)

Aimee said...

LMOA TOO ADORABLE!!! I LOVE HER GIGGLY EXPRESSIONS! SHE'S SO ANIMATED, I LOVE IT!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Awww what a dolly!

S AND C said...

Maddy thinks its too funny when i fake sneeze :)

those pics are awesome! Really shows her joy!

Tarah said...

Way cute! I love the special times we have driving. It seems like nothing distracts us from talking and laughing.

Cute girl! :)

Michelle said...

Oh the goofy things we do to entertain our children!

Melissa said...

Hey, I am so happy to have found your site. Months ago I read months of your blogs when I was preparing myself for this crazy adoption journey. And then I couldn't remember your blog address. Some frog something -- that's all I could remember. Anyway, great to find you, and see your beautiful Malia. What a smiley, stunning little sweetie. I watched your one-year video too. Thanks for that. It was great to see some pictures of you too! I'm adding you to my list of blogs I follow, if that's okay with you. If not, please let me know.
Cheers,
Melissa