Sending you an online hug.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog sweetie! Wow...I can't believe it's been that long already. I remember when you lost her. I'm sure thinking of you so much. (((HUGS)))
Oooh...to see that face everyday and live with that ache - no words. A hug from here too.
((((So many hugs to you.))))
I am so sorry. Thoughts are with you during this sad memory.
Awww!!! That sweet little face of her's. I'm sorry L.
Sweet Kaia...Thinking of you today...
Happy Birthday sweet Kaia. My heart still breaks when I think about that day.
I think of our first referral often too. It would be nice to have both girls but i have to believe there is a bigger plan out there for us.Thinking about you!
Love to you all. She was gorgeous.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Sending you an online hug.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog sweetie!
Wow...I can't believe it's been that long already. I remember when you lost her. I'm sure thinking of you so much. (((HUGS)))
Oooh...to see that face everyday and live with that ache - no words. A hug from here too.
((((So many hugs to you.))))
I am so sorry. Thoughts are with you during this sad memory.
Awww!!! That sweet little face of her's. I'm sorry L.
Sweet Kaia...
Thinking of you today...
Happy Birthday sweet Kaia. My heart still breaks when I think about that day.
I think of our first referral often too. It would be nice to have both girls but i have to believe there is a bigger plan out there for us.
Thinking about you!
Love to you all.
She was gorgeous.
Post a Comment