I am in love! (click on the link below and you'll know why!)
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446196120&site_refer=PGR002&srccode=cii_5784816&cpncode=23-2729148-2
BUT, not only do I NOT have $275, I would NOT spend it on a dress... any dress. As it is, I cancelled one of the 2 I ordered for Miss Mal a few days ago b/c of the plunging CND dollar... (sound of sobbing from a Mama with a baby dress addiction!)
6 comments:
I am drooling all over my computer. That dress is just too stunning L!!
Its very pretty but your right..expensive....I wouldn't buy something for me that cost that much. There is so much out there that you can find that is beautiful as well as priced nicely. Keep looking you will find it.
That dress is beautiful!! Of the 2 dresses you ordered, which one did you give up?
Courtney
Wow!! Gorgeous dress! But not worth $275.
Very beautiful dress. Given the price tag, I assume it would not be toddler proof.
I'm curious too, which dress did you let go?
Oh that is adorable...
Post a Comment