SIX Random Things about MOI!
**I am bug bait-- yes, if it's icky and it bites/stings/leaves a mark/ aims to kill, it finds me. And, I am basically allergic to it ALL!
There can be 10 people there with me, and no one else will be targeted. Me? Oi! And, then the culprits go and tell their friends and it's a feast at my expense. Unfortunately, this is NOT hyperbole. Sigh.
**I have had 2 stalkers in my life. One fairly harmless student who liked to sneak into my classroom and leave me notes and flowers and one who kept after me through a house move, phone number changes, police threats (no call display in those days) whistles blown into the phone etc. But, then one day, I decided to use my drama skills and 3 seconds into the "conversation" (note that term is used loosely!) I bluffed and said "Oh my God! Oh My God! I KNOW who you are!!! I KNOW!!" He hung up with a bang and I have been stalker free ever since.
** I did not have "real" toe nails on baby toes until just last year. I don't know where they came from, but I've got them and they're pretty cool! :)
** I have easily lost and regained about 500 pounds in my life. (No! I do not weigh that, and never have, but add up 50 lost, 50 gained etc and it's that amount at least!)
** I am going to a retirement workshop on November 8th and if the numbers crunch in my favour- maybe I won't have to hold out until 2014!
(btw, I once did a mega random things post called "Pondering on Myself" it's on my old blog at http://www.toadfire.com/blog_full.jsp?blogID=3152&entryID=14312#14312 )
I tag:
http://kimbikle.blogspot.com/ Mia's Mama (b/c the silly girl doesn't blog enough!)
http://louiseandolivia.blogspot.com/ (b/c Hui Hui's Mama has some great posts and I want you guys to get over there and say hello :)
http://path-lesstraveled.blogspot.com/ (b/c Zaela's Mama's only been blogging a little while and is still a mystery!
PS: All Blogger savvy folk- how do I get links to SHOW as links?? I tried the insert link thingy and then when I published NOTHING was there, so I just cut and pasted the urls. UGH!
4 comments:
There is a link icon on the screen where you write your posts. Just cut and paste the url. Be aware that the icon already shows "http://" so when you paste the url be sure http:// doesn't get copied twice. Otherwise the link won't work.
2 stalkers :-0 Ive never even had one.
Where the heck have I been? I didn't know you went "Blogger"! lol
Student stalkers?! Wow! That's nuts!! Oh, and I've been meaning to call you. Hopefully this week some time if you'll be around?
Post a Comment