the marker was the first thing i saw.. I was like "what is that" LOLCute pic!
very cute pic!
Cute. We had permanent marker all over our oak kitchen table. :) ugh.
What cute little nakey bum
Awww, cute. :) I just wanna give her the biggest hug.Thanks for the support lately. It means a lot. (((HUGS)))
Poor Mal looks like she's freezing!!
No worries, B! She was lovely warm with no gooseflesh :) She was just sooo tired!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
the marker was the first thing i saw.. I was like "what is that" LOL
Cute pic!
very cute pic!
Cute. We had permanent marker all over our oak kitchen table. :) ugh.
What cute little nakey bum
Awww, cute. :) I just wanna give her the biggest hug.
Thanks for the support lately. It means a lot. (((HUGS)))
Poor Mal looks like she's freezing!!
No worries, B! She was lovely warm with no gooseflesh :) She was just sooo tired!
Post a Comment