Pink tubbies and dollar store bath crayons don't seem to mix (or rather, they mix too well, and take forever to get off), so as a result, the following conversation took place.
Malía: Colours? (asking for them)
Mama: What honey?
Malía: Colours, Mama. It's mine colours. Bubbles.
Mama: Oh, your bath crayons.
Malía: (all smiles that I understood) Yeah, Mama. Bath Cayons.
Mama: Sorry baby, the dog ate them.
Malía: Koko?
Mama: Um, yeah.
Though she looked a bit taken aback, this seemed to satisfy her b/c she did not ask again :)
The end does sometimes justify the means, right???
3 comments:
I hate bath crayons with a passion. My mom got C a set just after we moved here and it took months to get the crayon off the grout in the tub. So I think your little white lie should be forgiven.
LOL! Cute!
Oh my...hehehe I will have to remember to get the washable crayons!
Post a Comment