I have seen children like this with my own eyes. I have held 2 in my arms as their breath left them for the final time. It never leaves you. It shouldn't.
...and, as I sit here, a much larger woman than I ever wanted to be, I feel it even more. So much for some, so little for others, and why? Geography?
To see how these precious ones look now go HERE ! (Thank God!)
4 comments:
Where are you at in your process? Our agency referral to travel time has been averaging 15 weeks! Wouldn't that be fantastic if we ended up in ET at the same time? I'll be leaving Mia with my folks. Jaimal is coming with me to bring the little boy home. Have you decided on a gender or age range? I'm so happy for you and Malia.
Lots of love,
Kim
Wow...not sure if I got through more than a minute of that without crying. Having been to Haiti and seen babies likes these two little ones makes it all the more real. Life just isn't fair and I the only thing that differs us from them is exactly what you said...geography.
This really is a terrible video to watch, reminding me of the horrors we witnessed in Ethiopia. It does give one pause to think about just how fortunate we are in this country and why others due to their circumstances suffer so. Thanks for sharing this video L. Barb xo
That is just horrible. REally very hard to watch....
Oh and YES I am sure Ausi would LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet Malia :)
PS - going to get a picture in the "love child" onesie soon!!!!
Post a Comment