I watched biggest loser as I was running on the treadmill. OMG running hurts the big girl hips!Doing WW here.
Good luck my dear!!!!!
Good luck
Good luck... some of that food does look yummy!
This new season is going to be a good one!
Good luck, I see the food is already a hit with Malia!I am interested to hear how it goes - if I dont lose as much as I would like in Africa I might give it a try myself when I get back!
I routing for you. You go girl!!!
Awesome! You go girl, you can do it! So proud of you for taking charge of your health!!!
Remember to put yourself first...little Miss Malia will be fine! Your health is important and you can do this!
You go girl!!!! Look at Khobi cheering Malia on as she builds a tower of weight defying food items!!!! You CAN do it!!!
You go girl!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I watched biggest loser as I was running on the treadmill. OMG running hurts the big girl hips!
Doing WW here.
Good luck my dear!!!!!
Good luck
Good luck... some of that food does look yummy!
This new season is going to be a good one!
Good luck, I see the food is already a hit with Malia!
I am interested to hear how it goes - if I dont lose as much as I would like in Africa I might give it a try myself when I get back!
I routing for you. You go girl!!!
Awesome! You go girl, you can do it! So proud of you for taking charge of your health!!!
Remember to put yourself first...little Miss Malia will be fine! Your health is important and you can do this!
You go girl!!!! Look at Khobi cheering Malia on as she builds a tower of weight defying food items!!!! You CAN do it!!!
You go girl!
Post a Comment