Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hmmm...


The following conversation can be heard, here, at least once a day:

Me: Malía, stop it.

Mal: No, you shtop it, Mama.

Me: (warning tone) Malía

Mal: (warning tone back) Mama.

Me: One, two-

Mal: Oh, okay.

However, yesterday we had this little added "twist":

Me: Malía, stop it.

Mal: No, you shtop it, Mama.

Me: (warning tone) Malía

Mal: (warning tone back) Mama.

Me: Mala, do you want a time out?

Mal: You' c'azy Mama. (then runs into the hallway)

Me: (incredulous) What did you say?

Mal: (popping head around the corner and laughing) Ha, ha, Gotcha!

Me: Where in the world did you learn that? Where do you get this stuff?? You don't say "crazy" to Mama.

Mal: Oh, okay.

Sheesh!!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

LMAO!!! That's hysterical!!! I wonder where she picked that up from? I tell you they are sponges!!! LOL...

Danielle said...

LOL! Too funny! I wonder what are her teenage years going to be like?!

Kimmyann said...

LOL I am greatly impressed she can even say the word crazy!

Unknown said...

The teenage years have already started :)

Anna Doupe said...

I love reading about these little converstations you and Malia have on your blog! Too funny! The other day my 3 year old son was telling me what me what he wanted for breakfast and ended the sentence.....or whatever Mommy! WHATEVER??? Hope to see you at the New year's gathering!