Weigh-in a bust- holding steady. NO loss... whatever. I know it was my fault b/c I was not home and didn't pack good food.
Fell asleep 10 minutes into LOST last night. I fought to stay wake. Really Sawyer (my throb) I did... hopefully they'll do a recap episode nxt week before the new one.
All of the Adopt-o-news of delays, new procedures etc etc from various sources sucks... tick, tock, tick, tock. Little Sista we are ready for you. Please come.
Mal has a bad cold. Her Godmom calls her Maleaky Faucet as a joke, normally, but poor baby is living up to the nickname and it ain't pretty!
My lungs won't clear and the anti-biotics kick my butt so that I am super tired all the time (see above re: :LOST) We started a new semester today with only one day turn around time. Can you say "ugh"?
The Beast just gassed me badly. 'Nough said!
12 comments:
I hope you both feel better soon! It was probably better not to watch last night's Lost when you were sleepy--it was confusing (to me). I hope you hear better news about the adoption process soon.
Maleaky Faucet - HILARIOUS!!! :-)
I was thinking about your referal time and wondering what the norm is now. I think you will hear something around April or May.
Hope Mal's cold is better very soon and you start feeling better too.
I hope both of you are feeling better soon.
Waiting is so hard- especially when it is such a great outcome. But the right baby is just not ready yet- it will happen soon.
jen was walking by when I was reading your blog and saw Malia with the beast and she said "Good God that's a big lab!" lol
Hope things are better soon.
Thanks girls! :)
Kate: He's a big, boxy headed yellow (or as Malía says, "beige") lab- purebred, and was the runt of the litter. LOL My cousin gave him to me out of a litter of 10, almost 7 years ago.
Hope you both feel better soon!!
Well, that's a whole lot of "bleh". Get better soon!
hope you feel better soon! have you tried taking a pro-biotic after the antibiotics?? They always really help get things re balance and makes you less susceptible to getting hit with evil sick a second (or third) time.
Sending you thoughts of restful slumber and moments of true relaxation! take it easy mama.
OH geeez! Sorry,, hope you guys feel better soon! "Maleaky faucet" snicker snicker he he !!!!!!!!!!!
I love the Maleaky Faucet nickname! Hope you both feel better really soon and that next week you're able to stay awake for the important things in life like an episode of a beloved show!
Ugh is right, fellow Teacher lady! gesh....way to keep on rollin. :)
I hope you & Mal feel muchos better soon!
Post a Comment