You had me going there for a minute girl..."swiper"..... Sorry he has decided to stay. I LOVE the puppy love pics. Nothing like a girl and her dog. :) P.S. Where did you find that brush? Was there a link? I'm going back to look. Don King...funny...sometimes he makes a visit to our house too.
7 comments:
You had me going there for a minute girl..."swiper".....
Sorry he has decided to stay. I LOVE the puppy love pics. Nothing like a girl and her dog. :)
P.S. Where did you find that brush? Was there a link? I'm going back to look. Don King...funny...sometimes he makes a visit to our house too.
Okay, no link. Where did you find this miracle brush? We need it!
Ah no!! So sorry :(
Isthere anyway you can buy a stuffed swiper doll and then send the doll away?
Too Funny! Ah, I miss the "swiper days". I hate hearing, "ah, mom.... that is too baby".
LOVE the pic at the top! So cute!
Can you get a cheapo spray bottle and fill it with scented water?
Then have Malia spray the Swiper-repellant around the room.
Probably she will have to color a photo of Swiper and the word NO that will need to be affixed to the bottle.
Love the picture in the header!
Post a Comment