Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ethio-Gathering

We drove 3 1/2 hours, each way, to see almost all of the "First Families" and many of the new. There must've been about 50 kids there- or at least it felt that way. A big, wonderful change from last year.
Mama didn't take nearly as many pics as she thought she had.... sigh.

Sharin' the fwies we picked up on our last pee break. (oh and is that Miss A. with Dorothy! Gasp!)


Think she was trying to recreate the Ethiopian Flag? (pssst... use green!)


A bitty Mini-Mal! (though here she looks bigger than Malia b/c of camera placement)



Taking a break from chasing boys, having boys chase her, chasing the girls, having the girls chase her, and banging her head off stuff- 4X!

With her fav "older man" (except for Vo-Vo, of course) since they met in Ethiopia!

The First Families kids are all mobile, all communicating now. I wonder how long before they'll start text messaging each other :)

6 comments:

Kimmyann said...

Looks like a great time!

Michelle said...

I LOVE her outfit!!!!! So stylish and adorable!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Awww I am so sad we missed this :) Next time! Thanks for posting pictures!

Louise said...

awww I love that... the first families kids are all communicating and mobile!! Our babies are growing up!!!

Carol said...

So sad to have missed it! Doug says Mal is adorable.

Barb said...

Thanks so much for sharing pictures, I'm so sorry I didn't get to it this year. Barb xo