Aw...so adorable! Mal looks so attached to the beast! I LOVE your pooch!
Awww. And yay for labs! :)
Ohhhh, I just wanna cuddle up with them!!!!!!
I love the special relationships between kids and their dogs. It is so pure and true. And he is a beast. What a big, lovable boy.
I love these photos. These are classic!!!!
Awww... that is SO cute!Nothing like a girl and her dog..........
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aw...so adorable! Mal looks so attached to the beast! I LOVE your pooch!
Awww. And yay for labs! :)
Ohhhh, I just wanna cuddle up with them!!!!!!
I love the special relationships between kids and their dogs. It is so pure and true.
And he is a beast. What a big, lovable boy.
I love these photos. These are classic!!!!
Awww... that is SO cute!
Nothing like a girl and her dog..........
Post a Comment