Monday, January 5, 2009

Just like the "P'ince" would do-


It was 6:35 am.

We had to be out of the house by 7:05am.

I finally woke her with a kiss (well, about 5! :)

8 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Precious!!!!

Rebecca said...

Gosh. She looks like a little angel.
Hey, I just played around with pics til I got one that was centered. Some were to the left, some to the right. Was making me NUTS!!! I finally just got lucky and that one came up centered!! Sorry I'm not any help! Let me know if you ever figure it out! Ha!

Unknown said...

so sweet!

B said...

Muah to that sweet little baby Malia cheek!

Louise said...

I hate that part of the morning where they are sleeping soooo soundly and you have to wake them up to get them out the door!
She is growing soooo fast!

Michelle said...

Awww, she looks so comfy and cuddle-able!

Lisa said...

Ahhhh what a little cuddle bug! I hope you guys had a great holiday!

Aimee said...

So damn adorable! :o)