I got her undressed from the waist down, and her sweater off, but didn't have the heart to wake her (when she'd coughed the whole way home from the Ethio-Gathering) to finish the job. Hopefully, the Tylenol will let her rest and get "all better".
I love these moments! So sweet. Our oldest used to always fall asleep eating dinner! I love how, no matter how old they get, they still revert to baby like innocence when the sleep.
6 comments:
So beautiful. Sleeping children are priceless.
I hope she feels better. Mom should get some rest too!
Ahhh sweet girl! Z and I are both down with a cold:-( Yucky!
Being a diva is hard, hard work. She is getting so beautifully big!
She looks so peaceful sleeping!
She looks so snuggled in and comfy. Hope she is feeling better.
I love these moments! So sweet. Our oldest used to always fall asleep eating dinner! I love how, no matter how old they get, they still revert to baby like innocence when the sleep.
Post a Comment