Monday, January 26, 2009

Cure All

Mal's love of "f'wies" is well documented. However, it seems they now have healing powers, as well.

Yesterday on the way to the Portuguese Club, I was very nauseous (flu symptoms aren't fully letting go yet) and at one point got a stomach cramp that made me gasp.

Mal: Wha sa matta, Mama?

Mama: Nothing. Mama just has a tummy ache.

Mal: I' hur's?

Mama: Yup. I think I need to take something.

Mal: Wan' f'wies?

:)

11 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Cute!! Gabbi has a love of chips. She will choose chips over any food, even candy or cookies.

veggiemom said...

Too funny!

onemorebaby said...

Awww! So cute!

Unknown said...

so sweet.

B said...

HA HA HA HA!!! Love you Mal!

Rebecca said...

HaHa HeeHee!! I love it!! I'm thinkin' about using that one myself!!

Kimmyann said...

I sorta think Hot Fudge sundaes have healing powers too.
She is so precious

Anne said...

Too sweet! I happen to agree with her wholeheartedly! Fwies definitely make everything all better.

dreambaby said...

She's so precious! Give the fwies a shot!

Anonymous said...

That is great.

Tarah said...

fries do cure everything! yes, yes they do!