Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OY!

Hair, make-up and tooth "design" by Miss Mal and the Crayola company!

*click on pic#2 for the full (gross!) effect and to see those amazing LASHES! :)



5 comments:

Kimmyann said...

Oh my!
Makes me glad I still haven't opened Cory's up for him.

Rebecca said...

Oh man....I haven't opened Ava's up yet either!!! I think that I'm glad! HaHa!
Yeah, we a BEAST too! Ay yi yi....he is 130 pounds of quivering energy and love. Half Lab and half Bloodhound. Thus, when he drinks, about half drips and drools back out. He and Miss Aves are best buds...ain't it awesome that our girls love their beasts?!?!

veggiemom said...

Very cute! At least you remind me Ruby's not the only one who colors the inside of her mouth. ;0)

Aimee said...

hee hee!!! That Mal is one creative little chickie!!! ;-) Way too cute!!!

Louise said...

Nathaniel has these...And we find them equally as messy!!