Driving to and from home takes us past McDonald's- there is no way around this, so I hear the first question below on a regular basis.
But what followed.... LOL
Malía: Mama? I wan' fwies.
Mama: Sorry, sweetie. Not today.
Malía: Mama fwies, p'ease.
Mama: Mali, mama said not today.
(a small silence then-)
Malía: Mama?
Mama: Yes, Mal?
Malía: Jesus wan' fwies.
Mama: (laughing so hard she almost swerves the car) What did you say?!
Malía: Jesus wan' fwies (pause) an' Ma'ia wan' fwies, too, p'ease. Okay?
****
Where she came up with this is beyond me. (or maybe Jesus TOLD her to say it? ;) She got homemade fries, instead, but somehow she never finishes those! :)
UPDATED: The convo above was a few days ago. Tonight we were headed home, and as we passed the church she yells out, "Hi Jesus!" as usual. So I said, "How are you this afternoon?" She repeated that then said, "You wan' fwies?" and burst out laughing. Little monkey might not know WHY it's funny, but she sure knows it is! :)
12 comments:
She is just too cute!
The never want home made stuff!! I keep telling myself I going to save a McDonald's wrapper and put the homemade fries in it and see why my son does...lol
Oh my....what a smarty pants!!!!!! And an adorable one!
LOL!! I'm using that one next time I want my way. Hehee - that's funny.
That is so freaking funny!
Oh you have a little comedian on your hands there. She is too precious!
LOL!
Hey...maybe I should try that...there is a really cute pair of boots at the mall that belong in my closet!! Makes you wonder where they come up with things, huh?!?!
That is hilarious! Maybe her and J have some secret friendship on the side!!
Did they have fries back then??
That's hilarious! I seriously laughed so hard!
Thank you for sharing!!!
that is funny!!!
hahaha----Jesus in the mix ALWAYS gets our attention, no???? Hilarious!!!
Love that precious Malia!!
Post a Comment