Allowed me to do this (she's not Don King's love child, but rather Mali with ever strand brushed through WITHOUT tugging/pulling/breaking/ tears of ANY kind :)
Then in the bath, we used these:
And, got THIS!
I forgot to get a pic with her hair dry, and the Curly Q Milkshake used- maybe this weekend.
If you want these too, go HERE ! :)
15 comments:
hey thats the product we use :-)
Oooo!! I have seen this brush on Shuruba and wasn't sure whether it was worth buying or not because I'd never heard of it before but now I definitely plan to!! Those curls look beyond CUTE!!
Oh my gosh! Her hair is sooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to order one of these for Gabbi. The boys too :)
Wow, I'm trying those products. I love Mal's hair, I hope Adea's looks like that once it gets some length. She now has a fuller head of hair but still very little length and not alot of thickness.
I LOVE the curls!!! Can we see a front face shot with the curls?
You know we love these products over here! They are miracle workers on curly hair. And smell...I savor the smell of vanilla cake and coconut.
Oh those curls! Beautiful!!
M, those curls are what people pay MUCHOS money for!!! Your Malia is a stunner in any photo....imagine her at 16!!!
She is beautiful and her hair is wonderful- it is so fun playing with hair and seeing all the fun things you can do with it.
Thanks for sharing.
I love CurlyQ stuff too! But I have to admit, I am still very lame at the hair care thing... will be interesting to see what happens when my kiddo's hair finally starts to grow!
your daughter is really lovely, and her hair is super!
I love her curls!!!
I am so proud that you take the time to learn to care for your daugthers hair properly...how wonderful!!! Nothing is more beautiful that a head full or well cared for textured curls on a little girl :)
Wow-that's good stuff!
We need to exchange idea's. My hair is exactly like Malia's hair. I am mixed and my baby girl who is six months is a blue eyed, straight haired Italian. Thank God, she doesn't have much of it. I still have time to learn.
Post a Comment