I am not sure why, Carol, but your captions, in succession just made me laugh the Muttley laugh and for a woman currently having breathing issues that wasn't fun! :) Btw, do you have a BLOG? When I click on your name it says no profile.
Yes I do, send me an email to cmperry1977@yahoo.ca and I'll send you an invite. It's quite boring compared to yours, I'm not much of a writer, but our families don't live nearby so i try and keep them up to date.
10 comments:
#1 pic not sure...
#2 pic "Seriously Ma. Do you NEED a picture of me on the toilet!??"
1: ta-da!
2: that was embarassing.
I am not sure why, Carol, but your captions, in succession just made me laugh the Muttley laugh and for a woman currently having breathing issues that wasn't fun! :)
Btw, do you have a BLOG? When I click on your name it says no profile.
I know what I'm thinking. I love that dress!
#1 - I'm stinkin' cute
#2 - Did I do that?
1) I did it!!
2) why can't I use the whole roll? Crazy lady.
Nanc, it's actually a tunic by Carters. On sale- $4.99! :)
She is so freaken funny!!!!
Yes I do, send me an email to cmperry1977@yahoo.ca and I'll send you an invite. It's quite boring compared to yours, I'm not much of a writer, but our families don't live nearby so i try and keep them up to date.
1. Aren't I cute???
2. Mom... how embarrasing....
Mal's expressions are a hoot!!! Too cute!!! She's so animated, I love it! :o)
Post a Comment