We should've cleaned the snow off the porch.
We should've hand the handy-guy over to assess what is needed to fix the flooring in the hall (where the leaky fridge ruined it!).
Instead, after breakfast, we hung out 1/2 dressed, hair every which way, watching some TV, colouring, working the play-doh, decorating Mal's door, dancing, drumming, refusing to eat lunch, napping for a while, filling out more adoption paperwork, wrestling with the Beast, reading books, then after dinner, having a bath and doing hair properly before watching a video and heading to bed.
At about 3pm:
9 comments:
I LOVE those kind of days. I try to at least having a relaxing morning on the weekends. I get up and have coffee and watch a video with Adea who will cuddle on my lap for about 30 minutes before she is ready for toys. Then we play for awhile and she is finally ready for breakfast around 9 which is when I hit the shower. So much nicer than the weekday 'rush'.
Nice! Ms. Malia & Mom had a smashing day together as always! :)
I wish I had a day like that!!! Mal looks like she loves play with Play Dough! Next year, I'll definitely introduce it to Ms. Hannah.
Answer to your question: My place stays tidy because I teach Hannah to clean up after herself, which occasionally reminders. :-)
Sounds like a great day!
Sounds like a great day to me.
My kids never used silverware when they were little- but they all do now- so womewhere along the way they figure it out. :)
Hey! Am I de-lurking?? Or have I commented before? I really don't know. lol Anyway, just wanted to say that A & Z skip the utensils all the time. I figure they're just kickin' it injera style... utensils are for ferenji, right? :)
Sounds like a perfect day!! She eats like Gabbi :-)
Ahhhhh....aren't those the best days???
I have a dream, that one day my toddler will use utensils. One day. Before she is 40.
Post a Comment